Galapagos - Birding in the footsteps of Darwin
- June 4 - 14, 2022. Download Itinerary for Galapagos 2022.
- Price: $6900 US (Category 1 rooms), $6600 US (Category 2 room) – from Quito.
- Start and end in Quito, Ecuador. Tour price includes Quito – Galapagos flight.
- Optional short post-trip extension to the eastern Andes of Ecuador. June 14-18, 2022.
- Comfortable accommodation on the Nemo III Catamaran. Small group trip, allows you to experience the islands as they should be, in a smaller cozier group.
- Customized itinerary. Unlike more restricted and standard north or south Galapagos trips most tour companies offer, we will have the freedom to offer more islands on a short trip, on the itinerary are the two gems, Española and Genovesa. More unique experiences, and more potential endemic birds!!
- Led by Alvaro, trained as evolutionary biologist who has been recently published paper splitting the Galapagos species of the Vermilion Flycatcher and expert National Park Guide.
- Giant Tortoise, Blue Whale, Darwin’s Finches, Blue-footed Boobies, pelagic seabirds, all of the Galapagos Mockingbirds.
- Walk in Darwin’s footsteps. Evening talks regarding evolutionary biology of the islands.
- Incredibly tame birds and wildlife, you will finally feel like a world class nature photographer!!