- We can send you the itinerary when it is ready - email us!
- Oct 11 - Nov 1, 2022
- $8200, from Santiago, but including domestic flights.
- Comfortable to very comfortable accommodation, including great spots right where the birds are. Superb food and wine.
- Led by Alvaro Jaramillo, author of Birds of Chile, and fantastic Chilean birder Ricardo Matus. Both fun, personable and easy going in their style. Great teachers, great birders.
- Survey trip that will allow to you see an amazing proportion of Chile’s bird life, and scenery.
- We will try for nearly all of Chile’s mainland endemics, and we will look for Chile’s many other specialties.
- Price includes all domestic flights.
- Half day pelagics that will astound in terms of numbers and diversity. We are back on the dock by lunch time!
- Friendly people, modern infrastructure, potable water, and very safe nation.
- Great food, and wines!
- A longer and more detailed, although still moderate in pace, tour than Chile & Argentina: Birds and Wine. Some longer days on this tour.