Spain - Birding, Jamón y Vino
- April, 2025. Price $TBD from Madrid, ending in Malaga.
- Download Spain 2022 itinerary
- Guided by Alvaro's Adventure guide along with Niki Williamson and Simon Tompkin - fun birders, biologists, conservationists from Andalusia via the UK.
- Extremadura, Andalusia and Doñana regions.
- Comfortable countryside accommodation.
- Raptor migration (Honey Buzzards, Hobby, Eagles and more), summer breeders (bee-eater, cuckoos, warblers), seabirds (Balearic Shearwater, Audouin’s Gull, Great Skua) and whales, Steppe species (sandgrouse, Little and Great bustards), maybe even an Iberian Lynx!
- Birding with a bit of Jamón y Vino (ham and wine). We will be incorporating local culture and food, along with our birding. Extremadura is known for its ham, tapas will be tasted, cultural tour of Trujillo. This is a birding trip with a plus.
- Wonderful birding, comfortable pace, super photo opportunities.