Birds & Wine - Chile with Argentina
- Chile & Argentina - Birds and Wine 2022 Itinerary.
- Feb 18 - Mar 5, 2022
- Price $6200 US – from Santiago. Includes return flight to Mendoza.
- Birding in Chile's premiere wine regions, and beautiful Mendoza wine region of Argentina.
- Can be combined with Easter Island tour.
- Great accommodation, superb food and wine.
- Led by Chile’s bird experts, and local wine pros.
- We pioneered birding and wine, with our first trip in 2012. This is one of our most popular trips.
- Andean Condor, albatrosses, penguins, gallitos, sierra-finches, yellow-finches, Burrowing Parakeet, paired with Carmenere, Malbec and Sauvignon Blanc.
- See many of Chile’s endemics, and a great sampling of Argentina’s endemics.
- Half day pelagic that will knock your socks off in terms of numbers and diversity. We are back on the dock by lunch time!
- Friendly people, modern infrastructure, potable water, and very safe nations.
- A birding trip you won’t have to explain to your non-birding friends. They will be jealous!
- Price includes return flight to Mendoza, Argentina.