Guatemala - Tikal and the Atitlan Highlands
- Download the Guatemala 2021 itinerary.
- No current date - can be arranged as a private tour.
- Price was $4,800 in 2021 (max 10).
- Led TBD.
- Dry season, when our migrants are there in abundance!
- Conservation Birding – Alvaro’s Adventures has been closely involved in training guides and lodges on birding as a tool for economic development.
- Magical Tikal, perhaps the most impressive classical Maya Site with many huge restored temples visible. As well as Orange-breasted Falcon, Ocellated Turkey, parrots, and lots of tropical and migratory species.
- The Guatemalan Highlands are endemic rich, Cabanis’s Tanager, and for those who are fit to do so, the Horned Guan hike.
- Living Maya Culture of Lake Atitlan!