- Download Cuba 2021 Itinerary
- 12 day trip – Compliant with a US general license to visit Cuba by US citizens.
- Apr 10 - 21, 2021, including day in Old Havana.
- Price $4900, double occupancy.
Returning in 2022 - Dates and Price TBD.
- Led by Alvaro Jaramillo and one of Cuba’s bird experts, Luis Diaz. Luis is also a world expert on Caribbean reptiles and amphibians!
- We have been traveling to Cuba since the 90s - our experience in Cuba is unrivaled!
- Survey trip that will allow to you see most of Cuba’s endemics and specialties.
- Bee Hummingbird, Fernandina’s Flicker, Cuban Trogon, Cuban Tody, Stygian Owl, Zapata Wren ……
- An amazing country to visit, for its cultural and political history. We will visit the Bay of Pigs, Old Havana, and where possible we will incorporate cultural stops to add to our birding. Direct contact with the Cuban people, birders, and biologists.
- Friendly people, potable water, and very safe nation.
- Compliant with a General License by OFAC (Treasury Department) rules.