Bolivia's Conservation Lodges and Macaws
- two week trip - Download provisional itinerary.
- July 20 - Aug 2, 2021
- Price TBD (Max 10).
- Led by Alvaro Jaramillo and local guides.
- Conservation Birding – we will primarily be staying at lodges associated with conservation group Fundacion Armonia, where your dollars directly go to the local people, and conservation initiatives in the area.
- Red-fronted Macaw lodge, Barba Azul lodge, and the amazing Sadiri Lodge in Madidi National Park.
- Bolivia's specialty macaws, the Blue-throated and Red-fronted, both extremely endangered.
- Most of this trip will be in the lowlands, so no worries about high elevation issues.